This 11.1v Li-Po battery can deliver more power than 12v Ni-MH large type battery with only half of the size and a third of the battery cells.
Folding Stock AK Series, UMG, MP5k, MP5 PDW
Size: 170mm x 20mm x 18mm
Failure to follow these instructions can quickly result in leak, explosion, or permanent damage to the batteries and its surrounding and may even start a fire.
(1) A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the device manual for charging instructions).
(2) The battery should be used in the environment as listed below. Otherwise, the battery lifespan and function would be substantially reduced. Under extreme environments, batteries may overheat, explode, or even catch fire
(3) Similar to NiCd and NiMH batteries, lithium-polymer batteries can release extremely high voltages.
(4) Always use battery manufacture approved chargers to recharge the batteries.
(5) Always empty the chamber of your AEG, remove the magazine, put on barrel cap and put on safety before you change the battery.
(6) Never place the battery near the heater, fire, or any heat sources. Never throw the battery into the water or keep the batteries in a damp environment.
(7) Never allow a battery’s positive and negative leads to accidentally touch each other.
(8) Never connect the battery to the wall plug or cigarette lighter plug in vehicles.
(9) Never dispose batteries with fire or warm up the battery using any heat sources.
(10) To avoid short-circuit, all batteries should be stored or shipped free of any conductive materials, including necklace, hairpin or any metals.
(11) Never hit or throw the battery against any walls, floors or hard subjects which may damage the batteries by violent mechanical vibration.
(12) Never use hammer, nail or any sharp object to pierce or penetrate through the battery insulator.
(13) Never solder the battery’s connectors with wires.
(14) Never disassemble the batteries in any means.
(15) Never charge the battery in an extreme hot environment.
(16) Never place the battery in a microwave or pressurized container.
(17) Never use the lithium-polymer batteries with the disposable batteries or rechargeable batteries in different types, capacity or brands.
(18) Before and after every use of your lithium-polymer batteries, inspect all cells in the pack as much as possible to ensure no physical damages, discolor, heat emission, or swelling in evident. Such signs can often indicate that a dangerous problem exists and the batteries should be disconnected and disposed immediately.
(19) Always store the lithium-polymer batteries in a secure location away from children. If a child accidentally ingests the battery, the child should receive medical attention immediately.
(20) Remove or dispose the batteries immediately when batteries are leaking watery substance and emit strange order.
(21) Do not allow the battery’s electrolyte to get in the eyes or skin. Wash affected areas with soap and water immediately if they come in contact with the electrolyte. If electrolyte makes contact with the eyes, flush with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention immediately.
(22) To prolong battery life-span and to ensure battery full function, charged battery should rest for at least one hour before discharging.
(23) Never keep the batteries in an extreme environment, such as direct under sun light or inside the car during hot summer. Otherwise, batteries will overheat or even ignited to substantially shorten the lifespan and damage the function of the batteries.